2.02.2009

Will this fun never end?

Cursed groundhog.

Looking for decorating ideas for Amy's room...it looks too empty now that she is married. I knew that I would miss them one day! Need an inspiration...once I get started, it will be easy, but I am having trouble getting off the mark.

Saw "Slumdog Millionaire" yesterday, and then shared dinner with friends while the Superbowl finished up. In the past month, I think that I saw 6 movies...and in the past decade, I think that I have seen 12 movies TOTAL, so YOU figure it out! "SM" was probably the best...original. I am too old to see many "new" concepts. I read LONG ago that Bollywood would be a force to be reckoned with, and perhaps the future is now.

This is my first attempt at a blog. I promise to not bore you too often, but this is kind of interesting and I know that no knowledge is wasted. SOMEDAY, I might need to know this protocol...maybe if I get onto "Do You Want to be a Millionaire?"

No comments:

Post a Comment